tax,tax go away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tax,tax go away

Post by jack blackheart on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 am

so, i played and noticed my cash going real fast down becuse of the tax...

taking more than 1k..

its hard to earn cash by selling as dealer becuse of it..

when i sold 3 knifes for 400 each.. the tax came and took it away..

all my earnings..



am the only one that hate the tax?..

my suggestion is to take the tax away..

its hard to earn cash now becuse of it.. and all i have to do is to waste my cash ..

just so i can easly earn more.. even pointless..

it takes away 1% cash.. and it continue when you play for hours..


.......................................

if we dont get this tax away.. i quit this server..


i am serius,,. i wont save up shitload with cash so the tax can take it all away again.. and even more..

yes,, it getting more realistic.. but its annoying when you have to pay up more you are able to earn

when you finally save up 100k you have to pay 1k each time tax spam up..

and when you almost going for 200k.. 2k .. and it drops fast


its not fun anymore

and you can forget the salary on each job.. its not helping anyways
avatar
jack blackheart
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 23
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Pliskin132 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 am

If you're going to add tax. You're going to need to add either more salary, quicker salary, or longer tax time.
But; TBH
If we dont sort out tax, can we atleast make it so the hobos don't LOSE money? 0 Salary is nicer than -10 D;
avatar
Pliskin132
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Devon, Ilfracombe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 am

Tax was a nice idea, just don't seem to work well atm
avatar
Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
Location : Unkown

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ1AJ2WOzllhdJ4cSXjhCg?feature=

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Petrovsky on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:00 am

Yeah, until we can sort out some sort of proper method for it to be enforced, I'd like it removed.
avatar
Petrovsky
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 83
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by killajr101 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 am

If there is going to be a tax on the player's income, hobos should be excluded from it. If they don't have a job or own a house, why should they be forced to pay it?
avatar
killajr101
Member
Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Stevie-Ericson on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 am

There Should only be Poperty Tax, Or Rent, For the hotel rooms. Tax, Needs To be Sorted tho, It Speeds through Your Cash. Taking It Slowly, Till Ur Ran Dry. also, yeah, Hobo's should be excluded. needs major tempering.
avatar
Stevie-Ericson
Member
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 17
Location : Norwich, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Rodney Bryson on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

High taxes?
Welcome to Denmark!
avatar
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Ian Daft on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

Instead of higher salary just make the tax 100-400 or something.
avatar
Ian Daft
Member
Member

Posts : 250
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Texas, Houston

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Basi1

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Petrovsky on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Rodney Black wrote:High taxes?
Welcome to Denmark!

Try every socially minded country in Europe.

Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway...

Anyway, this needs fixing asap.
avatar
Petrovsky
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 83
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Rodney Bryson on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Petrovsky wrote:
Rodney Black wrote:High taxes?
Welcome to Denmark!

Try every socially minded country in Europe.

Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway...

Anyway, this needs fixing asap.

Yea but its still really high in Denmark.
We also have several of charges (like newly added charges for sugar in food etc.)...
Buying a car in Denmark is also way more expensive than buying a car in Sweden.

A used Audi A6 costs roughly 80000 euros/69350 pounds in DK.
In Sweden you can get one for roughly 56150 euros/48400 pounds.

Most socially minded countries in europe have high taxes and tons of charges yes, and I can't really say much about those since I don't live in them but all I can tell you is that Denmark is really extreme when it comes to charges and taxes. The government have recently decided to lower the buisness tax by quite a bit though. (which is about time imo)
avatar
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Ron Burgundy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:19 am

I still don't see why people want over $100k etc, nothing in the game costs this much. The most expensive item is 30% of that. (Unless you wanna lose all of it and buy a nuclear printer which just explodes)

Also the tax was edited yesterday, you now lose <0.5% of your current wealth every hour. So even if you are overly rich and have 100k + you will only be losing $500 an hour.

Homeless people haven't had -10 salaries for a few weeks so that is totally irrelevant.

Property tax isn't changeable it is a fixed amount and is much worse than the tax I added in.

When Jack is complaining the tax is too high, he meant it was for people like him with stupid amounts of money that account for nothing on the server, as he can just buy whatever he pleases and even with the tax it is very unlikely that he will lose it all as it would reduce the poorer he became. People with average amounts of money probably did not even notice the tax as it was only taking $100 etc every 15mins.
avatar
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Posts : 844
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Bassman274 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 am

maybe find a way where the mayor could set taxes and people can peaceful protest to lower the taxes.
avatar
Bassman274
Member
Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by jack blackheart on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 am

Ron Burgundy wrote:I still don't see why people want over $100k etc, nothing in the game costs this much. The most expensive item is 30% of that. (Unless you wanna lose all of it and buy a nuclear printer which just explodes)

Also the tax was edited yesterday, you now lose <0.5% of your current wealth every hour. So even if you are overly rich and have 100k + you will only be losing $500 an hour.

Homeless people haven't had -10 salaries for a few weeks so that is totally irrelevant.

Property tax isn't changeable it is a fixed amount and is much worse than the tax I added in.

When Jack is complaining the tax is too high, he meant it was for people like him with stupid amounts of money that account for nothing on the server, as he can just buy whatever he pleases and even with the tax it is very unlikely that he will lose it all as it would reduce the poorer he became. People with average amounts of money probably did not even notice the tax as it was only taking $100 etc every 15mins.

thx.. taking 1k each 15 min was real annoying for sexy rich man like me XD

Bassman274 wrote:maybe find a way where the mayor could set taxes and people can peaceful protest to lower the taxes.

troll go mayor.. set tax to 100%

say bye to your cash when he laugh
avatar
jack blackheart
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 23
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tax,tax go away

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum