Printer Coolers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you like to see printer coolers in the game?

31% 31% 
[ 5 ]
50% 50% 
[ 8 ]
13% 13% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

Printer Coolers

Post by Haleem on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 am

Know, you might be wondering whar are Printer Coolers. Well baiscally the cool your pritners down which allows them to stop heating. They could come at a price of, 3k or whatever. These would help people and they could come in 3 different types.

1. For the Casual Printer
2. For the Moderate Printer
3. Proficient Money Printer


Coding:

I don't mind learning how to code this. Or even if there is someone else who can code let me know. But first this Idea needs to be proved.

Effect:

When it will be cooling a printer the printer turns blue. And it has to be next to the printer.

Note: The Printer Cooler Must Be For The Right Printer

I would like this idea going forward. Please spread the word
avatar
Haleem
Member
Member

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile http://www.haleemhussain.comoj.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Pliskin132 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:13 am

Meh.
Coding would be... Possible.
If it was me, i would transfer the life left of the Printer to the 'Fan' And when the printer should of blown up, the fan kind of.. Dies its'self.
Then the printers life span would reset- But ykno.
I think that would get O.P
I mean its easy to get 3k from a printer.
and if its surviving due to a fan which could if somone wanted it to, in theory last forever.
We would just get people hiding in the sewers,
With a Five seven, and 40 spare ammo, camping next to a fan and a printer, farming money.
Printers are meant to explode for a reason, and to me that reason is that you should probably get your ass into rp.
So... Meh. Personally ild prefer if it didnt. It might lower rp levels, and its already low enough.
(Need somone to boost it up plox.)
avatar
Pliskin132
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 588
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 21
Location : Devon, Ilfracombe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Haleem on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:15 am

Pliskin132 wrote:Meh.
Coding would be... Possible.
If it was me, i would transfer the life left of the Printer to the 'Fan' And when the printer should of blown up, the fan kind of.. Dies its'self.
Then the printers life span would reset- But ykno.
I think that would get O.P
I mean its easy to get 3k from a printer.
and if its surviving due to a fan which could if somone wanted it to, in theory last forever.
We would just get people hiding in the sewers,
With a Five seven, and 40 spare ammo, camping next to a fan and a printer, farming money.
Printers are meant to explode for a reason, and to me that reason is that you should probably get your ass into rp.
So... Meh. Personally ild prefer if it didnt. It might lower rp levels, and its already low enough.
(Need somone to boost it up plox.)

Thanks Pliskin/ECKO. But what if they would cost money, maybe more than the printer.... then we will see.

But thanks anyway for your feedback, it really helped... even though you went against it, you did have a point Very Happy
avatar
Haleem
Member
Member

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile http://www.haleemhussain.comoj.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Fulcrum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 am

Printer coolers are an addon on garrysmod.org but i wont be including them. The new printer I will make won't blow up but will run out of batteries.
Batteries come from 2 places.

Expensive legal batteries (no way to make money back)
Free illegal batteries. (if found with them you are a criminal)
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by sewer slug on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am

maybe and not sure are the same...
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Fulcrum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 am

Kinda, not sure is like "i dont know"

Maybe it conditional.
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by jack blackheart on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Fulcrum wrote:Printer coolers are an addon on garrysmod.org but i wont be including them. The new printer I will make won't blow up but will run out of batteries.
Batteries come from 2 places.

Expensive legal batteries (no way to make money back)
Free illegal batteries. (if found with them you are a criminal)


The legal batteries to normal shop..

the illegal batteries to black-market
avatar
jack blackheart
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 24
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Fulcrum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 pm

jack blackheart wrote:

The legal batteries to normal shop..

the illegal batteries to black-market


Nope illegal batteries are aquired from using lockpick on combine technology. So people need to work for their printer, they might even find sneaking around vandalising things fun.
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Ron Burgundy on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 am

When you say no way to make money back is that because they don't work or because of their price?
avatar
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Posts : 844
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Fulcrum on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:53 am

Ron Burgundy wrote:When you say no way to make money back is that because they don't work or because of their price?

I mean no money back if you buy batteries because the cost of the battery will be approximately the same as the money you get from it till you need a new one.

If you stick an illegal battery in then the printer will run and give you money so you profit.

Its a way to make ppl do petty crime instead of HURR I R GUN MASTAR! MUST KILL ALL TJHE COP AND MAYOR AN CITIZEN COZ I AM AN ROLLPLAY!
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Daniel on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:18 am

I really like the idea of Fulcrums. Cant wait to see it implemented. Much more of a cooler version of printer coolers.

____________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't ask a girl to throw a grenade.
avatar
Daniel
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Posts : 662
Join date : 2012-10-02
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile http://hgrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Haleem on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:13 am

SevenStabs wrote:I really like the idea of Fulcrums. Cant wait to see it implemented. Much more of a cooler version of printer coolers.

Actually I agree with you Very Happy. It is actually better than the coolers.
avatar
Haleem
Member
Member

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile http://www.haleemhussain.comoj.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Printer Coolers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum