Emoticons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emoticons!

Post by oyster on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

So, since the basic emoticons are Dance,Lion Pose,etc... I was wondering if we could have new emoticons. E.g. Like when you right click on a wall and it gives you an option to either: Lean on the wall, Sit beside the wall, or lay beside the wall
avatar
oyster
Member
Member

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
Location : Puerto RIco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Simon The Frenchie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:02 am

I think animations are a better name than emoticons lol

And good idea, just need to get Fulanus to do it :S

K.
avatar
Simon The Frenchie
Member
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Lawndon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Ron Burgundy on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 am

Those animations need deleting.
avatar
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Posts : 844
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Simon The Frenchie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 am

Ron Burgundy wrote:Those animations need deleting.

Just the dumb ones, like dancing etc

Stuff like waving or saluting are fun when used properly.
avatar
Simon The Frenchie
Member
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Lawndon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Fulcrum on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:51 am

I'm going to remove the stupid animations. Only ever used by failrp, troll or funny men.
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by sewer slug on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:26 am

Fulcrum wrote:I'm going to remove the stupid animations. Only ever used by failrp, troll or funny men.

good
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Bassman274 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:10 am

That idea went down like a lead balloon...I think it would be a waste of time, who will go through the effort of just sitting against a wall vegetating for ages. I don't spend my spare irl time leaning on walls that's for sure. Unless it was for when waiting on someone but you can still stand can't you? Maybe like a bench which you can sit on if you talking about waiting.
avatar
Bassman274
Member
Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Fulcrum on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:19 am

Bassman274 wrote:That idea went down like a lead balloon...I think it would be a waste of time, who will go through the effort of just sitting against a wall vegetating for ages. I don't spend my spare irl time leaning on walls that's for sure. Unless it was for when waiting on someone but you can still stand can't you? Maybe like a bench which you can sit on if you talking about waiting.

Funny on the last 2 hl2rp servers I was on every1 was sat or stood around doing nothing. Literally nothing.
avatar
Fulcrum
Super Admin
Super Admin

Posts : 349
Join date : 2012-10-09
Location : Closed Antique Warehouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Simon The Frenchie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:32 am

Fulcrum wrote:
Bassman274 wrote:That idea went down like a lead balloon...I think it would be a waste of time, who will go through the effort of just sitting against a wall vegetating for ages. I don't spend my spare irl time leaning on walls that's for sure. Unless it was for when waiting on someone but you can still stand can't you? Maybe like a bench which you can sit on if you talking about waiting.

Funny on the last 2 hl2rp servers I was on every1 was sat or stood around doing nothing. Literally nothing.

Leaning on walls and sitting can be used for RP, if you can do it Fulc, I think that adding those will make RPing a bit more fun.

K.
avatar
Simon The Frenchie
Member
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Lawndon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Bassman274 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:07 am

I Agree with Simon. People can sit around all they like but if EVERYONE is doing it and wasting their time then move them or kick it's FailRP unless they're a hobo or a frail old lady who visits the park alot.
avatar
Bassman274
Member
Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Haleem on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:14 am

On some serious half life role play, that idea of leaning against, standing on walls is implemented into the server. It is a nice feature to add onto the server Very Happy
avatar
Haleem
Member
Member

Posts : 133
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 19
Location : England

View user profile http://www.haleemhussain.comoj.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Simon The Frenchie on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:31 am

Bassman274 wrote:I Agree with Simon. People can sit around all they like but if EVERYONE is doing it and wasting their time then move them or kick it's FailRP unless they're a hobo or a frail old lady who visits the park alot.

"Rule x# - Dont sit for too long or perma."?

NO ONE will sit for no reason unless they are afk, so its not a problem.
avatar
Simon The Frenchie
Member
Member

Posts : 485
Join date : 2012-10-10
Age : 22
Location : Lawndon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emoticons!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum