Cars.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by ThaWelshyyy on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

jack blackheart wrote:if you dont like the car idea.. how about the train idea i had earlier in the forum..

it makes it faster to go around the city with it

Yeh I agree if they don't add cars maybe a train but wouldn't that mean a whole new map? :s
avatar
ThaWelshyyy
Member
Member

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 17
Location : South Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 am

Special Teleporter
There is a prop for it...
avatar
Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
Location : Unkown

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ1AJ2WOzllhdJ4cSXjhCg?feature=

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by sewer slug on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 am

Longjohn wrote:
any way to noclip cars through people so that they can't CDM?

This^ ?

And Jim saying he doesnt want cars and going " waa im gonna quit etc. " is very childish. Almost the whole community agrees on it, To implement new ideas and develop the server is how i see it. but i guess if Jim will quit because of that, it wont happen.

u know adding cars will overload fulcrums scripting by about 200% right. too add in a cars menu with upgrades new engines paint jobs ect being able to shoot out cars passenger seat.
its not just me who doesnt like idea of cars
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Kikbow on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:56 am

sewer slug wrote:u know adding cars will overload fulcrums scripting by about 200% right. too add in a cars menu with upgrades new engines paint jobs ect being able to shoot out cars passenger seat.
its not just me who doesnt like idea of cars
How about, like, we don't have new engines and paint jobs, and don't be able to shoot out the car's passenger seat, and just have a normal car, that like, has the normal mobility functions? Like, for example, the god damn jeep?
avatar
Kikbow
Member
Member

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Slightly above

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Bassman274 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 am

So no cars because Fulcrum and Ted can't be arsed essentially? o.O
avatar
Bassman274
Member
Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by sewer slug on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 am

Bassman274 wrote:So no cars because Fulcrum and Ted can't be arsed essentially? o.O

no, basically when we started the server we agreed no cars. we are sticking to that
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by sewer slug on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:11 am

Kikbow wrote:
sewer slug wrote:u know adding cars will overload fulcrums scripting by about 200% right. too add in a cars menu with upgrades new engines paint jobs ect being able to shoot out cars passenger seat.
its not just me who doesnt like idea of cars
How about, like, we don't have new engines and paint jobs, and don't be able to shoot out the car's passenger seat, and just have a normal car, that like, has the normal mobility functions? Like, for example, the god damn jeep?

u can make jeep yourself by welding props to a car, no need for all of us to download some shitty vech mod
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Ron Burgundy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 am

Bassman274 wrote:So no cars because Fulcrum and Ted can't be arsed essentially? o.O

You finish Ted's map and I am sure they will be fine with it, Both Ted and Fulcrum do a lot already and don't need added pressure by adding cars.
avatar
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Posts : 844
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by sewer slug on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 am

tell u what, add the cars. well not a car mod
but cars from vech menu, but if i see anyone driving on wrong side of road. or random crashing into each other. i will perma ban them, if they are admin mod respected i dont care. if u want cars u have the responsibility of them
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by sewer slug on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:34 am

also if we add cars a driving test should be given and if failed then that person cannot use a car
avatar
sewer slug
Owner
Owner

Posts : 455
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 24
Location : manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Stevie-Ericson on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 pm

sewer slug wrote:tell u what, add the cars. well not a car mod
but cars from vech menu, but if i see anyone driving on wrong side of road. or random crashing into each other. i will perma ban them, if they are admin mod respected i dont care. if u want cars u have the responsibility of them


Depends what side of the road were talking about. And what if it's rp? People. Might rp speeding, dangerous driving, and car crash incidents. : /
avatar
Stevie-Ericson
Member
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 17
Location : Norwich, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Kikbow on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Yesterday I "crashed" into a guy and we did great RP right there, on the spot, with no previous knownledge of each other. Problem is, the medic that was standing there was mentally retarded and just walked away while I was screaming for help and so did the guy "under" my car.
avatar
Kikbow
Member
Member

Posts : 284
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Slightly above

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum