Which Map?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pick from the list:

9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
65% 65% 
[ 15 ]
 
Total Votes : 23

Re: Which Map?

Post by Petrovsky on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 am

My previous statement about some renewed downtown maps with new features, like a night version. Might be refreshing, but not unfamiliar.
avatar
Petrovsky
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 83
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Rodney Bryson on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 am

Bassman274 wrote:City45 is terrible imo. There a button in some place that announces tha all citizens must go and collect rations. I can see this being used for good RP, and being abused on a major scale. I want Teds own but in the meantime bangclaw. It was good when people actually RP'd

Eh, I really enjoyed using the rations place for rp :/
I don't see how it could be abused? Just demote people if the click on it without reason, the area is only accessable by cops (or people lockpicking in for some reason even though nothing of value is in that area)
avatar
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Longjohn on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Rodney Black wrote:
Bassman274 wrote:City45 is terrible imo. There a button in some place that announces tha all citizens must go and collect rations. I can see this being used for good RP, and being abused on a major scale. I want Teds own but in the meantime bangclaw. It was good when people actually RP'd

Eh, I really enjoyed using the rations place for rp :/
I don't see how it could be abused? Just demote people if the click on it without reason, the area is only accessable by cops (or people lockpicking in for some reason even though nothing of value is in that area)

This^


Also if we change back to bangclaw i'll bet my 2k on the server that it goes back to pure non-sense no RP again.

I Really enjoy City45 atm. if ppl would have more respect for thecombine etc. like HL2RP.
like the first two days of the map being tried out we had some rly good RP.
avatar
Longjohn
Member
Member

Posts : 275
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by ThaWelshyyy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 pm

I have to agree with Longjohn on bangclaw there was barley no rp going on and with City 45 I'm really liking it and think It'll turn into some great RP scenarios ect. But I would also like to try some new maps such as rp_industrial_bet4.
avatar
ThaWelshyyy
Member
Member

Posts : 296
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 17
Location : South Wales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by ThatRandomGuy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Honestly, not diggin the whole "respect da fuckin comber me or we shot you in the face" along with the "I'm da faquin overseer dictator-sit on the steps of pd and get shot in the face, what? District 6? CLOSED FOREVER!" Mayors, and then there's the "RESISTENCE bitches!" Gangs

ThatRandomGuy
Member
Member

Posts : 192
Join date : 2012-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Bassman274 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Honestly, I didn't see many people actually dicking about with the buttons etc in that ration area. It was good when people actually went to it. This City map is okay, I had some fun selling knives to people but as long as there is no faggy mayor who thinks he is a cop(Sid Ritchie) then RP could be pretty good.
avatar
Bassman274
Member
Member

Posts : 466
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 19
Location : Northern Ireland, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Ron Burgundy on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Bassman274 wrote:Honestly, I didn't see many people actually dicking about with the buttons etc in that ration area. It was good when people actually went to it. This City map is okay, I had some fun selling knives to people but as long as there is no faggy mayor who thinks he is a cop(Sid Ritchie) then RP could be pretty good.
Yea that guy needs a crash course in how to become a cop, because it seems that is what he RPs like as overseer.
avatar
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Posts : 844
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 22
Location : Yorkshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Rodney Bryson on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:Honestly, not diggin the whole "respect da fuckin comber me or we shot you in the face" along with the "I'm da faquin overseer dictator-sit on the steps of pd and get shot in the face, what? District 6? CLOSED FOREVER!" Mayors, and then there's the "RESISTENCE bitches!" Gangs

I actually had a great time yesterday rping as combine along with others (including joe) against the resistance.

also, I feel that rping as a combine is funnier than rping as a normal cop. I didn't shoot anyone for disrespecting me or the overseer. I have only done that during a normal dictatorship on downtown a while ago
avatar
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Map?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum