Ranks ingame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ranks ingame

Post by Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am

Right so you know how in order to get police chief you have to become a police first can we do that with gang-leaders?
Also can we make it so only the gang leader or/and police chief can appoint a special class being lieutenant?
avatar
Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 649
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 20
Location : Unkown

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ1AJ2WOzllhdJ4cSXjhCg?feature=

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks ingame

Post by Ghost Prodigy on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:15 am

Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed wrote:Right so you know how in order to get police chief you have to become a police first can we do that with gang-leaders?
Also can we make it so only the gang leader or/and police chief can appoint a special class being lieutenant?
In my opinion it's a good idea,but I cant decide sorry.

Ghost Prodigy
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 183
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks ingame

Post by Petrovsky on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:19 am

Hmm, but then there'd have to be three mobsters, then a leader, then another Mobster. IMO, the leader should just be first come first serve, and if he's doing a bad job, the subordinates just join a different gang.

The order of it wouldn't make sense to me, I'm happy with it as it is.
avatar
Petrovsky
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 83
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks ingame

Post by Ghost Prodigy on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Petrovsky wrote:Hmm, but then there'd have to be three mobsters, then a leader, then another Mobster. IMO, the leader should just be first come first serve, and if he's doing a bad job, the subordinates just join a different gang.

The order of it wouldn't make sense to me, I'm happy with it as it is.
That's actually a great idea,but what will they get as the leader?

Ghost Prodigy
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 183
Join date : 2012-12-23
Age : 21
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks ingame

Post by Petrovsky on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:44 am

Ghost Prodigy wrote:
Petrovsky wrote:Hmm, but then there'd have to be three mobsters, then a leader, then another Mobster. IMO, the leader should just be first come first serve, and if he's doing a bad job, the subordinates just join a different gang.

The order of it wouldn't make sense to me, I'm happy with it as it is.
That's actually a great idea,but what will they get as the leader?
Pretty sure that's how it works right now, with the Kingpin and the Don. There's no vote, whoever chooses the job first, gets it, and I'm fine with that Smile.
avatar
Petrovsky
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-12-25
Age : 83
Location : Manchester, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranks ingame

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum