Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Map?

+12
ThatRandomGuy
Peter Marsh (cr33zy speed
Bassman274
L30N
ThaWelshyyy
Petrovsky
Longjohn
Pliskin132
Stevie-Ericson
Fredd Higgins
Stevie Colt
Ron Burgundy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pick from the list:

Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Which Map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 65% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

Which Map? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Map?

Post by Petrovsky Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 am

My previous statement about some renewed downtown maps with new features, like a night version. Might be refreshing, but not unfamiliar.
Petrovsky
Petrovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 am

Bassman274 wrote:City45 is terrible imo. There a button in some place that announces tha all citizens must go and collect rations. I can see this being used for good RP, and being abused on a major scale. I want Teds own but in the meantime bangclaw. It was good when people actually RP'd

Eh, I really enjoyed using the rations place for rp :/
I don't see how it could be abused? Just demote people if the click on it without reason, the area is only accessable by cops (or people lockpicking in for some reason even though nothing of value is in that area)
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Longjohn Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Rodney Black wrote:
Bassman274 wrote:City45 is terrible imo. There a button in some place that announces tha all citizens must go and collect rations. I can see this being used for good RP, and being abused on a major scale. I want Teds own but in the meantime bangclaw. It was good when people actually RP'd

Eh, I really enjoyed using the rations place for rp :/
I don't see how it could be abused? Just demote people if the click on it without reason, the area is only accessable by cops (or people lockpicking in for some reason even though nothing of value is in that area)

This^

Also if we change back to bangclaw i'll bet my 2k on the server that it goes back to pure non-sense no RP again.

I Really enjoy City45 atm. if ppl would have more respect for thecombine etc. like HL2RP.
like the first two days of the map being tried out we had some rly good RP.
Longjohn
Longjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaWelshyyy Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 pm

I have to agree with Longjohn on bangclaw there was barley no rp going on and with City 45 I'm really liking it and think It'll turn into some great RP scenarios ect. But I would also like to try some new maps such as rp_industrial_bet4.
ThaWelshyyy
ThaWelshyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRandomGuy Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Honestly, not diggin the whole "respect da fuckin comber me or we shot you in the face" along with the "I'm da faquin overseer dictator-sit on the steps of pd and get shot in the face, what? District 6? CLOSED FOREVER!" Mayors, and then there's the "RESISTENCE bitches!" Gangs

ThatRandomGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bassman274 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Honestly, I didn't see many people actually dicking about with the buttons etc in that ration area. It was good when people actually went to it. This City map is okay, I had some fun selling knives to people but as long as there is no faggy mayor who thinks he is a cop(Sid Ritchie) then RP could be pretty good.
Bassman274
Bassman274

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Burgundy Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Bassman274 wrote:Honestly, I didn't see many people actually dicking about with the buttons etc in that ration area. It was good when people actually went to it. This City map is okay, I had some fun selling knives to people but as long as there is no faggy mayor who thinks he is a cop(Sid Ritchie) then RP could be pretty good.
Yea that guy needs a crash course in how to become a cop, because it seems that is what he RPs like as overseer.
Ron Burgundy
Ron Burgundy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Bryson Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 pm

ThatRandomGuy wrote:Honestly, not diggin the whole "respect da fuckin comber me or we shot you in the face" along with the "I'm da faquin overseer dictator-sit on the steps of pd and get shot in the face, what? District 6? CLOSED FOREVER!" Mayors, and then there's the "RESISTENCE bitches!" Gangs

I actually had a great time yesterday rping as combine along with others (including joe) against the resistance.

also, I feel that rping as a combine is funnier than rping as a normal cop. I didn't shoot anyone for disrespecting me or the overseer. I have only done that during a normal dictatorship on downtown a while ago
Rodney Bryson
Rodney Bryson
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum